How to Create an App Landing Page with Elementor and WordPress
Learn how to design and build a custom app landing page using WordPress and the Elementor Pro page builder plugin.
This course focuses on
using the Elementor page builder plugin for WordPress, general WordPress
set up and how to import an Elementor template into an existing website
for rapid development. In Section One of this online course, you will learn how to create an app landing
page from scratch using WordPress and the Elementor Pro page builder plugin. In Section Two, you will learn how to import the Elementor template files to
quickly add the landing page to a website.
Get started now!
- Backup: If you are adding an app landing page to an existing website, you must create a backup your website files and database before following along. I am not responsible for any damage done to an existing website or set up. By enrolling in this course, you are taking full responsibility for managing all aspects of your website.
- Website hosting set up: You will need a domain name, website hosting, MySQL database
- WordPress: download and install from WordPress.org or install via your host control panel and use the Twenty Nineteen Theme
- Elementor Pro: WordPress page builder plugin
- Minimal experience navigating and using the WordPress back end editor environment
Additional resources that were used to design the fictional BumbleSort App in the tutorial:
- Start Up Name Generator: click the Get started button to generate a new name
- Logo Generator: enter your company name and click Get Started button
- Color Palette Generator: click Upload an image button to generate a color palette
- Here’s the image that I used to generate the color palette for the app landing page.
- Font Pairings Generator: click Generate until you find font pairs that work with your design.
Get started now!
Visit TreyeRice.com for more free tutorials and digital marketing resources.
I provide freelance web design and hosting services through my company, TopSearchWebsites.com. Since 2002, I have provided web design, advertising and content marketing services for over 100 small businesses located across the United States. I graduated from Texas A&M University and hold a BA in Environmental Design and a Master of Science in Visualization Sciences.
Since 2007, over 3,000 people have taken my online courses about Home Based Businesses, Web Design and Marketing.
- YouTube Channel
- Email Notifications
- Tutorial website: https://www.treyerice.com
- Company website: https://www.topsearchwebsites.com